- Carry out in-depth evaluation and verification of the capabilities of systems to ensure information is properly disseminated
- Ability to monitor client websites via Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture Analytics
- Attends on-site client meetings to present findings and gather and translate requirements into detailed delivery solutions, mapping functional requirements by scoping defining, reconcile inconsistency
- Works with project managers to identify customer needs and seeks strategies to render better services to clients
- Works with clients to assess and analyze the business implications involved
- Works with UI/UX teams to design, implement changes and maintain client-facing reporting dashboards
- Works with developers to plan and implement ETL solutions to combine data for several disparate sources for analysis
- Works with technical team to perform code modifications, testing, and deployment when necessary
- Analyzes web analytical data and create holistic dashboard for presentations
- Analyzes A/B testing results and provide necessary recommendations and improvements
- Provides sourcing and design specifications to document business processes efficiently
- Possess at least a Diploma, Professional Degree in Information Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in web analytics
- Certification in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager or tag management tools will be preferred and not compulsory
- Experience with relational/NoSQL database, schema design, scripting languages (e.g. Python, Groovy), or statistical computing languages (e.g. R)
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Consequences of Not Providing Personal Data for Transaction/Service/Application
Please be noted that should you not consent and provide us with the relevant personal data to fulfil the “Purposes” of collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Decision Science Agency Pte Ltd, it may hinder our ability to continue to interact with you. We may not be able to make a decision on your recruitment and employment or comply with the law and therefore, we may not be able to make an offer of employment.
You may refer to and access our website https://www.decision-science.com/ for more information.