The .NET Developer will be part of our development team that has strong experience in agile development and in-depth knowledge of digital solutions. You will work in a highly productive and collaborative team where your ideas will be listened to and put into action. This exciting opportunity would suit a .NET Developer who is looking to move upwards and onwards and is eager to work closely with senior management on interesting and super cool ideas. You will be collaborating with the Product, Design and Business teams to develop and maintain digital solutions for our prestigious clients in public sector and large commercial enterprises.
· Join project teams to work on full life-cycle web/mobile application projects from requirement gathering to solutioning, development, releasing and post-launch maintenance
· Work with agile cross functional, cross countries teams to design, develop, maintain web/app application base on specifications and ensure successful releases
· Support Project Manager/Scrum Master to provide consultation and direction to stakeholders for managing and delivering their expectations
· Be a self-starter, proactively recognise and solve issues as they arise
· Be motivated in continuous learning and improvement to enhance your skills in an ever changing environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant qualifications
· We are hiring all levels of experiences of .NET-based web/app development with full-stack exposure (1-6 years). Salary will commemorate with experience
· Proficient in .NET development with excellent knowledge of .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and fundamental design principles behind a scalable application on the cloud (AWS/Azure)
· Comprehensive experience and knowledge of modern development tools and technologies: Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Infrastructure-as-code
· Extensive experience and knowledge of Relational Database, SQL-query programming, microservice, ORM (Entity framework) and various architectural and design patterns (MVC, concurrency pattern, singleton pattern, etc.)
· Hands-on experience on server setup and maintenance, DevOps, and experience working with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS/Azure) will be an advantage
· Hands-on experience with .NET CMS platforms (Sitecore, Sitefinity, SharePoint, etc.) will be an advantage.
· Following certifications will be highly considered: Azure Developer (Associate), Azure Solutions Architect (Expert), Azure DevOps Engineer (Expert), AWS Developer (Associate), AWS Solutions Architect (Professional), AWS DevOps Engineer (Professional)
· English-speaking with good communication and teamwork skills
· Ability to work within a fast-paced agile development environment
· Candidates with extensive experience, excellent communications skills and good certifications will be considered for Team Lead/Technical Architect role
Required Technology Stack:
· Front-end: React JS, Angular, HTML/CSS
· Middleware: IIS, Nginx, .NET Core 3.1, .NET 5
· Database: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, Azure Database for MySQL, Amazon RDS (MS SQL/PostgreSQL/MySQL), Amazon Aurora (PostgreSQL/MySQL)
· OS: Windows Server
· IDE/CLI: Visual Studio 2019, Nuget, Gradle, Npm
· CI/CD: Bitbucket/Gitlab, Bamboo/Jenkins, SonarQube (code quality inspection), Robot Framework (test automation)
· Cloud Infrastructure: AWS, Azure
· Infrastructure-as-Code: Terraform
· Platform: Sitecore, Sitefinity SharePoint
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Consequences of Not Providing Personal Data for Transaction/Service/Application
Please be noted that should you not consent and provide us with the relevant personal data to fulfil the “Purposes” of collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Decision Science Agency Pte Ltd, it may hinder our ability to continue to interact with you. We may not be able to make a decision on your recruitment and employment or comply with the law and therefore, we may not be able to make an offer of employment.
You may refer to and access our website https://www.decision-science.com/ for more information.