Our Company is a leading provider of scuba diving, committed to providing first class services to our customers. We have a demonstrated track record of quality and service excellence and are highly respected by our peers and customers alike.
Due to succession planning, we are looking at appointing a General Manager. This newly created role will work closely with the founders and will be heavily involved in the day to day operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of the corporate strategy and lead strategy development in all operations to ensure achieves its short and long-term objectives.
- Prepare and present comprehensive annual operating budgets with year on year revenue growth for management approval and manage organisation’ resources within budget guidelines and to set policies in accordance with current laws and regulations.
- Manage and control all operational budgets to ensure all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters and to maintain the financial strength.
- Oversee and control all internal operational employees to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Provide leadership in guiding the overall expansion and development of the business entities locally and support International operations.
- Responsible for growing the business in line with agreed annual business plans and key performance targets.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems and procedures to ensure that the operations comply with all legal requirements and meet agreed operational standards.
- Regularly review operations to ensure meet required standards and recommend changes where necessary.
- Develop and maintain the organisation’s structure and processes and provide for effective management succession for all internal operations.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance, profitability and growth of organisation and monitor performance.
- Significant full P&L ownership with a proven history of successful revenue growth.
- Oversees and ensures compliance to standards, delivery and quality of outcomes and services.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of higher practices and policies within the Singapore and the countries where business operates.
- Establish/ensure compliance with policies and promote a culture of life- long learning.
- Responsible for Risk analysis and Business continuity management.
- Undertake such other duties from time to time assign or vest in you.
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Masters of Business Administration.
- Must be a current operational executive (COO, CEO, President, GM, MD, etc.).
- Must have around 10+ years of working experience of which at least 3 years of experience is in the scuba diving, preferably with PADI or other international diving instructor or higher professional licence in order to deliver professional technical diving knowledge to scuba diver and employees.
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin. Fluent in Shanghainese are preferred as to interact with founders.
- Should have directly managed P&L operations in the business, of at least $10 million with a proven history of sustained revenue growth.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial drive with excellent business acumen including financial management, personnel administration, and regulatory compliance.
- Experienced and efficient leader with exemplary work ethics and excellent collaboration and people skills with proven ability to build a strong management team.
Interested candidates are to write in with a detailed resume containing details of your qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries and availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.