1. Identify and develop new business opportunity
2. Formulate and execute sales & marketing strategies/projects
3. Develop and execute full spectrum of branding, promotion and social & digital activities, including FB, IG and customer engagement projects
4. Work closely with HK headquarter on the strategy, reporting, budgeting & operations.
5. Analyze, measure and report the sales performance and the effectiveness of the campaign
6. Prepare company /products presentation, write up to potential clients & media
7. Enhance company brand awareness
8. Conduct consumer research studies to support business developments and collect and analyse trade and competitive information timely
9. Perform other ad hoc projects and tasks as required by management.
> Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
> At least 4 years of relevant experience in FMCG/ Retails industry with experience from creative briefing to planning and budget preparation
> Self-motivated and possess problem-solving and analytical skills
> Possess good business acumen and negotiation skills
> Proactive, creative-minded, strong in project and time management with positive working attitude and good integrity
> Good command in both written and spoken of English and Chinese (to liaise with the Chinese speaking colleagues at HQ in Hong Kong)
> Computer skills including Microsoft, excel, pivot table, power point, is necessary
> Immediate available is an advantage/ preferable.
To apply, please email your updated resume.
Please include the below information in your resume:
-Current & Expected salary
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.