1. Responsible for daily project recording, sorting, tracking and feedback of the department;
2. Assist the department to make relevant PPT files;
3. Collect and report departmental data;
4. Attend customer meeting and follow up with meeting minutes;
5. Assist the department with other duties auxiliary.
1. Diploma or above;
2. At least 2 years’ experience in Interior Construction Project;
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office;
4. Work orderly, carefully with sense of responsibility;
5. With strong writing ability and strong communication and coordination and language skills;
6. Good command of both Mandarin and English.