PIF Capital is the SME Capital Consultancy for SMEs. We help SMEs to grow and corporatize.
Our vision is to be Asia Silicon Valley.
Our mission is to develop A+ Companies & Capital Entrepreneurs.
The Critical Competencies
You are a self-motivated specialist in digital marketing who is ready to lead a small team of performance marketers to implement initiatives and to optimise performance across all digital channels, both paid and organic, to achieve key business outcomes and KPIs.
- You will lead and manage all paid as well as organic outreach programmes from digital marketing strategies, plans, campaigns, budgeting and analytics cum insights reporting.
- You will guide and manage your team to lead, attract and convert MQLs and affiliated cross marketing leads into our lead management system.
- As you’d be driving one of the key growth engines of our company as we move into hyper development, you should be experienced in devising digital strategies and tactics on popular social as well as search engines platforms; you would be adept at deploying social and performance marketing campaigns, optimizing campaigns and budgets. - You will consistently focus on developing customer-centric marketing strategies across all digital touchpoints to drive overall growth.
- In your role, you will leverage research, insights and campaign results to recommend and deliver improvements, and implement them for better CPL to optimize budgets. At the same time, you will continually review workflow processes to recommend improvements in operational efficiencies, while staying in touch with the regional business landscape to recommend relevant thematic focuses that are current for our social outreach.
- Your accountability includes planning, tracking and measuring the overall ROI of your team’s efforts in social media marketing, online reputation management, and strategic affiliate partnerships, and a set of standard KPIs related to performance marketing.
- This role reports to the Marketing Director.
- At least 1 to 3 years years of experience in digital marketing and online operations management
- Diploma or Degree in Digital Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- Possess working knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Be sensitive to data and data-driven, has clear, logical thinking for data analysis-related work
- Google certification; in-depth working knowledge of planning and optimizing Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, will be advantageous
- Mindful about details, with a good design sense
- Ability to develop practical solutions, willing to learn and adapt to new changes
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a preferred
- Possess experience in managing fast paced projects
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work in Singapore
· A comprehensive Salary package inclusive of Basic + Commission + Incentives + Bonus + Employee's Share Rewards not lesser than S$80k to S$100k annually
· An extensive career development into management, director level of a public listed company
· Custom-made personal growth and development for every employee to achieve career goals
· Personal breakthroughs in salesmanship, leadership and management skills.
· Interested candidates do send us your resume via WhatsApp or Telegram to 87141919 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org