Assist the development of the SQE department by contributing to the daily QA operation and maintaining the high level of efficiency for all new models and engineering changes. Provide strong impetus to support continuous improvement in view of meeting all relevant KPIs for the company. Provide a framework with clear structure to build on the need to standardise and implement systems for greater clarity and efficiency. Focus on ensuring that good quality is evident in all aspects of production and serving as the extra confirmation for client products.
- Review the daily operation activities in the control for quality aspects.
- Focus and ensure that the in process and outgoing quality metrics are met.
- Execute the scheduled projects within the approved time frame.
- Prepare and execute WI for the lines and provide training for the operators.
- Prepare the engineering evaluations for DOE for new engineering changes.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the customer and management.
- Perform QA functions and conduct quality investigations and provide CAR.
- Conduct client's audits and provide CAR for audit findings.
- Provide and analyse daily line quality KPI and provide improvement plans for the quality aspects on the line.
- Provide Customer Satisfaction reports on a monthly basis and provide solutions for quality and time factors.
- Reconfirm and serve as the final judge for all inspection guidance issues seeking customer approval if necessary.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Fresh-entry or 1 year experience with quality background.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of self-confidence, drive and motivation.