The Sales Representative/ Manager position consists of selling goods of the manufacturer to businesses or groups of individuals, mostly in Asia countries.
- Provide customers with information regarding products, prices, availability, product use, order status, promotional programs, and other related information to ensure customers are aware of our products and services;
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signing to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support;
- Contact regular and prospective customers to inform new products, explain product features and solicit orders;
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract term, warranties, and delivery dates;
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following existing leads or new queries, attending tradeshow and site visits;
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitor’s products, prices and sales;
- Enter orders into the CRM system and ensure timely and accurate processing of orders.
- Recommend products to customers based on customers’ needs and interest;
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogues;
- Maintain customer documentation, including account maintenance (files, customer master, correspondence and profiles) to enable a timely and appropriate response to customer issues and inquiries.
Skills and Experience Required :
- Diploma/ Bachelor or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Bilingual in Chinese and English;
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds and behaviour and to be aware of others’ reaction and understand why they react as they do;
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
Competencies (In order of Importance)
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, dependable and responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
- Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
You will be reporting to the Sales Manager/ General Manager for day to day sales activities.
Required to travel occasionally.